About Me

My photo
I recently graduated with an MBA and an M.S. Information Systems from Boston University, concentrating in Marketing and Business Analytics. I also live on a boat and have a Boston Terrier named Maracas.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

iPhone Apps for Business Students - Day 5


Day 5 – AWS Breakthrough!
11:23 am
I couldn’t fall asleep because I knew I was so close to getting my app to talk with AWS.  I decided to start a demo app from scratch and have its sole purpose be to talk with AWS.  I looked at the “HighScores” demo again and scrutinized every bit (no pun intended.) In any case, I was finally able to get it to register with AWS.  I don’t know if I did this right, but I couldn’t create the domain through the app, so I just went in through the Firefox plugin and created the domain.  VOILA! It works! Oh well, now I really have to go do some other school stuff.
Here is Maracas during a snow storm

No comments:

Post a Comment