About Me

My photo
I recently graduated with an MBA and an M.S. Information Systems from Boston University, concentrating in Marketing and Business Analytics. I also live on a boat and have a Boston Terrier named Maracas.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

iPhone Apps for Business Students - Day 1

Day 1 - The Beginning

3:24 pm
As I start my research on how to develop iPhone apps, all sorts of thoughts come to my mind. I really want to do so much for this app that I need to start structuring all of my ideas. So far today, I have created the template for a Relational Database using Access 2007, downloaded the Stanford iPhone app class videos, and started downloading a bunch of tools and SDK’s, such as:

Also, I started writing some of the use cases that I think will occur during the user experience. In any case, I have started playing with Xcode. Let us venture...

No comments:

Post a Comment